• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

[Octopus]: Theon - O. briareus Back with a new baby!

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
Added some pictures of my tank in the daytime to the FB group, explaining about live rock and why “so few toys” are in the tank- so sharing them here, too. Not too exciting, just trying to keep the content consistent.

Attachments

sedna

Staff member
Yes, I've checked .ini and forum software. Yes, .mov files are working, see my tests (and let's continue that discussion over there, sorry @sedna for the distraction on your thread! :nofeet:
No worries about working over this thread!!! I SO don’t understand the magic you work to keep this site running!

sedna

Staff member
Theon must have gotten into it with one of the larger hermit crabs in the tank, because he lost the tip of his first right arm last week. He spent a couple of days hiding and only coming out to take food. . He never turns down food! Anyway, he’s out asking for attention today and I got some pics of new growth.

Attachments

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
LOL, I have only had one (and LittleBit ate ANYTHING) that would eat hermits at all. However, I i may never have tried offering them to juveniles.

Since I have a soft-spot for the red legs (they can be trained to come eat from your hand) and and dislike the quarrelsome blues, this is not sad news.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IzzyPop

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak