Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture ...Google

And for Jules Verne's 183rd birthday...

Go quickly to www.google.com where you will see this interactive display...

The handle on the right you can mouse over and grab it. Move it down and you will plumb the ocean's deadly depths until you see narwhals and this squiddie...

Attachments

• conv_297875.jpg
    conv_297875.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 208
One of the guys noticed this today at work and I played with it anxiously looking for either a giant squid or an octo. FINALLY found the octo arms at the depths (and saw a nautilus while searching). I had to explain that there MUST be a Kraken. At first my roomy laughed at me but I explained it had to be there because it was Jules Verne, not because I expected it :biggrin2:

Ceph Furniture... Comic Strips?

OK, so a buddy of mine saw this and sent it to me.

I completely empathize...

Attachments

• conv_297979.jpg
    conv_297979.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 128
QueenB,
You will find more interesting (and feel free to post your own) finds on our "Ceph stuff on Etsy " (as well as a Ceph Stuff on Ebay) thread in the Marketplace forum. As you mentioned, there are so many ceph things it needed its own thread.

Ceph Furniture... the Pool

Oh yes, and it's OK. You're welcome.

Why? I have never found anything like this, and it makes me happy. Notice in the one pic he has a small scale version with all the lines drawn and just a section painted so he knows where his colors go.

Attachments

• conv_298144.jpg
    conv_298144.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 172
  • conv_298145.jpg
    conv_298145.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 140
  • conv_298146.jpg
    conv_298146.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 128
  • conv_298147.jpg
    conv_298147.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 117

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back