Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture... Watches (James Bond)

OK< so I am aghast at the fact that I have apparently never listed the James Bond Villains collection from Swatch. There are of course, twenty-two in all, but we really only need to look at two:

One has a large octopus on it as the symbol of S.P.E.C.T.R.E., and the other has a smaller one. The Large octopus watch is Blofeld's from On Her Majesty's Secret Service. The other small er octopus is Emilio Largo's from Thunderball.

Both can be found here. You'll note that it is not the actual Swatch site as that site is a pain in the aft.

Attachments

• conv_297735.jpg
    conv_297735.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 157
  • conv_297736.jpg
    conv_297736.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 163
Ceph Furniture... Watches

Here are others not in the James Bond line.

The Blue one is a Corum Classical. The band is made from ray skin and is probably not cheap.

The skeleton watch with the gold octopus has been posted here before. It is made by Andrew Vorontsov and is about $2k. My favorite and quite beautiful... ah... someday.

Attachments

• conv_297737.jpg
    conv_297737.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 162
  • conv_297738.jpg
    conv_297738.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 454
One has a large octopus on it as the symbol of S.P.E.C.T.R.E., and the other has a smaller one. The Large octopus watch is Blofeld's from On Her Majesty's Secret Service. The other small er octopus is Emilio Largo's from Thunderball.

:bugout: I have to have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :octorun:

I'd go back to wearing a watch if the Corum showed up at my door step but that is never likely to happen. Just reading the description stopped any idea of looking for it. Maybe I can find the black swatch on eBay ...

Ceph Furniture... Playroom

OK, I am leaving this like a grenade right before I head out...also with this thought: "Damn the kids, I want this as my room!"

This was originally found (supposedly), in a Better Homes and Garden magazine. It is somehow all painted, but they did a bang up job if it is.

Attachments

• conv_297763.jpg
    conv_297763.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 152
  • conv_297762.jpg
    conv_297762.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 167
Ceph Furniture... Room

Maybe this should be: Ceph Furniture... Restaurant?

In Orlando, Fl at Downtown Disney is the T-Rex Cafe. It has several rooms we would like in Including the Shark Room and Aqua Room.

Attachments

• conv_297768.jpg
    conv_297768.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 470
  • conv_297769.jpg
    conv_297769.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 945

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back