Ceph Furniture...

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
It ?orginally appeared in The Guardian in the UK... Phil sent copies to Steve and me. :cool2:
A quick Google of 'octopus poster' led me to this site which has 151 entries in that category ( :shock: ) ... but not the Guardian one.

Ceph Furniture... Office/Computer

Here's a new one...

This is an octopus webcam and a starfish hub all USB. You can get Lilly and Oscar here.

Attachments

• conv_293848.jpg
    conv_293848.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 79
Ceph Furniture... Kitchen

You'll have to forgive the pachyderm protrusion...

But the octo juicer and squid scrubber I love! Get them here.

Attachments

• conv_293849.jpg
    conv_293849.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 77
dwhatley;132620 said:
So, where are the pictures of your outdoor furniture? My love seat is posted!

Denise,

I don't see your love seat. Where is it? You may have to provide a link.

As for my chair de Cigar Night, it's coming, but unfortunately, I am not the sewer. Sorry, does that look like sewer as in what the waste from your toilet goes into? I mean seamstress. My bride-to-be is, and she's going a bit nuts with the impending nuptuals. It's coming though. Just as soon as I can get her to abandon working on the big day every waking moment.

~W

Ceph Furniture... Bench

I have no idea if this is for sale or not...

But I saw it on a blog about a girl's brother who uses his chainsaw (yes, chainsaw) to make these wood creations.

This dude's OK in my book. See his Octo Bench here.

Attachments

• conv_293851.jpg
    conv_293851.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 95
Ceph Furniture... Toiletries

Here's something I have never seen before:

A nail brush that's all squiddy. Not that I have a bunch of nail brushes. I am all that is man. Perhaps my better half may like one. get one here.

Attachments

• conv_293855.jpg
    conv_293855.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 92

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Donnerboy;129268 said:
Ok, sorry about the pic, but this was the best they had.

This is a set of conjoined chopsticks. Probably better for smaller hands and noobs, but I want a set (or two) just the same.

You can get them here.

OMG! I TOTALLY HAVE THOSE CHOPSTICKS!!!!! (Finally, something within a price range I can afford!)

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Donnerboy;132635 said:
Denise,

I don't see your love seat. Where is it? You may have to provide a link.

As for my chair de Cigar Night, it's coming, but unfortunately, I am not the sewer. Sorry, does that look like sewer as in what the waste from your toilet goes into? I mean seamstress. My bride-to-be is, and she's going a bit nuts with the impending nuptuals. It's coming though. Just as soon as I can get her to abandon working on the big day every waking moment.

~W

Ah yes, weddings, the thing that makes living together a desireable option. You will survive!

Here is a link to the thread with the make over on the breakfast room. Scroll down to see the finished love seat.