Ceph Furniture...

Ceph Furniture... Clothing

So here's something for the ladies...

Ah yes, does anyone need a gown for the next holiday season?

Find it here.

Attachments

• conv_297775.jpg
    conv_297775.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 799
tonmo;170473 said:

That chair is the most awesomely disgusting thing I have ever seen. Huzzah! I need it as my throne when I become grand world emperor...

Fear not, my court shall be kind as described in my motto, "...the streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers..."

Ceph Furniture ...Weaponry

However, as grand a throne as Tony has shown me, no kingddom is complete without power...

Thus, I give you the SQUID LAUNCHER. It wet, nasty, and has an undescribable clip that works something like a pump shotgun. Don't believe me? Watch Vector in Despicable Me.

Attachments

• conv_297826.jpg
    conv_297826.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 175
  • conv_297827.jpg
    conv_297827.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 934
Ceph Furniture... Weapons

Of course, Despicable Me wasn't the first to come up with Squid Launchers...

You may remember from the old thread Ceph Items & Jewelry Collection this little number. It's from Lego Bionicle. They had some bad guys which were locked in an undersea prison. They had parasitic vampire squid launching crossbows.

Attachments

• conv_297834.jpg
    conv_297834.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 159
  • conv_297835.jpg
    conv_297835.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 158
  • conv_297836.jpg
    conv_297836.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 165
Ceph Furniture... Wine

Remember the Syrah we just spoke about called "the Tentacle"?

Well, I found there homepage here. They are called "Eight Arms Cellars" which obviously makes them our favorite.

They also have a wine called the Octopod.

Attachments

• conv_297839.jpg
    conv_297839.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 186
  • conv_297840.jpg
    conv_297840.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 169
Thanks Donnerboy - they have a wine tasting coming soon. I actually reached out to the main contact there to introduce myself and mentioned this thread (at least I think I mentioned it). I link to them on the TONMO Facebook page and I've "liked" their page (they're also on FB). Haven't tried the wine yet but expect to.

I have put in a "request" for a birthday present (well past my birthday but we celebrate in groups now that there are so many of us and Super Bowl Sunday four of us will get belated gifts with cake and ice cream). We'll see if my daughter-in-law comes through again for the wine (she ordered out Kraken Rum for us last year).

tonmo;171748 said:
Thanks Donnerboy - they have a wine tasting coming soon. I actually reached out to the main contact there to introduce myself and mentioned this thread (at least I think I mentioned it). I link to them on the TONMO Facebook page and I've "liked" their page (they're also on FB). Haven't tried the wine yet but expect to.

Thanks not needed, this is what I love to do.

In other words, this great quote says it better, "Do what you love, and you'll never work a day in your life".

We should all be so lucky...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back