Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Kirk,
Your sculpting is amazing. Please do post your new critter and the creation steps along the way. Should you ever decide to do something small (xmas tree ornament sized) and poor man affordable, please be sure and mention it!

Sometimes its worth going work just for the people

I am a bit overwhelmed! One of my very talented coworkers (I have one of her ceramic bowls that is intended to be used as a fountain base) asked her cousin to make this for me from a sculpty like polymer (similar to what Sordes uses):

Attachments

• conv_292087.jpg
    conv_292087.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 114
  • conv_292088.jpg
    conv_292088.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
Ceph Jewelry ...Ring

Here is an odd little piece.

Now please remember that I am not female. It is merely in my attempts to continue our love of these creatures and their unusual natures which we find most beautiful, that I find these unique pieces and display them.

This is not a piece I would wear, that is unless I become a ceph styled pimp and wanted to flash some serious octo-bling.

Anyhoo...

You can find this piece here.

Also, for your better enjoyment, I am taking the time whenever possible to put in a link to site that either displays or sells such pieces. I hope all enjoy.

Attachments

• conv_292164.jpg
    conv_292164.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 81
Ceph Jewelry ...Clothes

Seriously,

I need a girlfriend who is octo crazy, cause all this stuff leans to the feminine.

Anyway, from Fancy Pony Land comes this skirt, and poodle skirt it's not.

I found it here.

Attachments

• conv_292165.jpg
    conv_292165.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 74
Please continue to post all the ceph items you can find - yes, we enjoy looking at all these interesting things!

That ring, by the way, is quite high-end ($56,000) and created by a well knon jewelry designer whose designs and materials can be innovative.

Nancy

Ceph Jewelry ...Cufflinks

Ah!

Something I can use as a guy (and not to give as a gift to a girl), Octopus Cuff links. These nice guys are a mere $295 at Niemen Marcus. OK, how come all this stuff is that expensive?

Attachments

• conv_292167.jpg
    conv_292167.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 70
Cool octo skirt up there! Haven't been able to find it on that site yet, but there is also a GS vs. Sperm Whale top, third from the bottom here.

Attachments

• conv_292195.jpg
    conv_292195.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 66
Ceph Furniture ...Toys

Here's something I saw in a Bed, Bath & Beyond. It's called a Squiddy. There are several non-ceph variations, but obviously, this one I like.

It spins its fins about like a prop and moves through water. Think I'll put one the jacuzzi.

Attachments

• conv_292198.jpg
    conv_292198.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 65
Ceph Furniture ...Decal

Have I put up a decal before? I'll check, but just in case, here is a decal one can get from ebay.

Attachments

• conv_292199.jpg
    conv_292199.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 69

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back