Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Fini;85342 said:
Satan..I mean Santa brought me this little fun pack this year along with one of those nifty glass and brass octopus lamps that you see on eBay from time to time.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CAU11699lg.jpg

Got one of these for Christmas, Fini. I love it.

And here's something else... I am man enough to take it out of the box.

I don't think this one has been posted before:

"OctopusME! Jewelry made from REAL Octopus!

For those of you in question, the Octopus used in my jewelry is Sushi Grade has not been poached in any way. All of the Octopus Jewelry has been made from REAL Octopus and is SOLID Sterling silver with no Octopus remains in the jewelry."

OctopusMe - Etsy

Very nice blown glass octo (with a "nice" price)

Home - Alaska Jewelry

Donnerboy;117421 said:
Octane? OCTANE?!

That's the funniest thing I ever heard...!

Neal is the namer (at least for 'Tane) so I take no bows. He called me from the office the day before Octane was shipped just to annouce that the new octo had a name :tongue:

Tintenfisch;117426 said:
This one's a little more reasonable, but for obvious reasons. :-/

I have a discontinued version of the second one (it is the same but has an opal on it). Very comfortable ring and looks better on than in the picture.

The first would make an interesting wedding ring ...:sagrin:

That is a hand fabricated gold ring with six tenth of a carat of black diamonds - not an unreasonable price! Each one on those little gold balls you see is individually made by melting a little piece of gold with a torch, which at just the right temperature becomes a tiny ball. The little gold balls are individually soldered onto the ring - quite a lot of work.
It's beautifully crafted.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back