Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Ring holder

And when you put your hands in the tank, this can be placed near your aquarium to hold your ring:

Gallery5.com

Attachments

• conv_292863.jpg
    conv_292863.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 76
  • conv_292864.jpg
    conv_292864.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 69
Octopus Stress Ball

Unfortunately the min order is 180 and there is a $50 set up charge, otherwise it would make a great TONMOCON favor

Unfortunately, my browser is not getting along with the attachment button tonight

we've seen it before, but it's cool enough that mentioning it often seems good to me. As it happens, I saw Erich receive that as a gift when he was visiting L.A. a few weeks ago... but he didn't take it out of the box while I was watching...

Here's a ring I saw in the gift shop in the Auckland Museum. Unfortunately about 8 sizes too big for me, but I think the price was about $160, so relatively affordable compared to some other items on this thread. :roll: The detail was really nice - suckers inside and everything!

OoNickoC;124386 said:
Im not sure if anyone posted this with a price yet....but this is a remarkable table for the price.
http://www.discountswarehouse.com/ocscdiba.html
A real work of art for the price ofa decent table....unbelievable. I found lots of glass tops on craigslist for under $100. I may skimp on a new couch and chair.

There is also a ceph furniture thread (initiated by Donnerboy as well) and I found your table about 3 days ago and have been drooling ever since :biggrin2: I already HAVE the glass top but not the wallet :sad:

I am a weary of the vendor though. I was curious no the shipping price and their policy of validating your credit card before placing an order is just a bit strange.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back