Ceph items and jewelry collection...

I found some more shirts!

The samurai one is on amazon, and the kid one is at the UCSD aquarium gift shop. The octo-on-girl action I ain't saying where until I can check stock and pick one up for myself!:shock:

Attachments

• conv_290564.jpg
    conv_290564.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 78
  • conv_290565.jpg
    conv_290565.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 81
  • conv_290566.jpg
    conv_290566.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 81
Taddea,
That is the BEST looking octo I have ever seen in jewelry!

Sharkdude,
The brown Tee was on sale (I had seen it before) so of course for $15 including ship, I had to have it.

Just won this print on ebay...

This print is a reproduction of "Kunst -Formen der Natur" by Ernst Haeckel published 1899-1904. The print is on heavy weight stock paper. It measures 9 1/4" X 12 1/2" with an image area measuring 7 1/4" X 10 1/2. There is another image on the reverse side, which does not show through. The print is in EXCELLENT condition.
Thought it was neat. Cost me $16.75 including shipping. Plan to frame and hang!

Attachments

• conv_290750.jpg
    conv_290750.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 103
Thanks! Just won this one, too, for $8! (that's $2.99 plus $4.97 with shipping factored in) --

A original, vintage full color print of

SHELLS/NUDIBRACHS/SQUID/OCTOPUS/...

year 1922

Different Sea life, all with the French name

It measures aprox. 7.87 inch by 11.41 inch

It's in perfect condition with nice colors and great details

Not damaged, No page number or print-number on the print!!!

Monochrome paintings of sea-life on the back-side (coming out of a book)

Pass-partout or frame not included!!!

Hey,

looks really amazing and different. i never seen such pics online. i wanted to collect some more images which is really original and specific to engagement rings. if some one has than plz let me know.

thanks
gelfey

Ceph Stuff ...Toys

Ok, so it's been busy at work, besides continually coming up with great and fantastic new finds for all octo lovers out there can be tough. However, the ocean is full of romance and easily used so here it is:

Lego likes the squid. Their Bionicle line has some bad guys called Barruki. They are dark denizen warlords locked away in the black waters of the PIT (sound cthulhu~ish yet?). Anyway, they have adapted and one guy Kalmah used a Tentacle weapon, but they all use vampire squid as weapons and fire them from a squid launcher.

I AM NOT KIDDING. You can buy extra packs of these spongy, gummy squiddies and shoot them at friends and other toys.

Attachments

• conv_290917.jpg
    conv_290917.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 98
  • conv_290918.jpg
    conv_290918.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 105
  • conv_290919.jpg
    conv_290919.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 102
Ceph stuff ...Buckle

This is a cool buckle...

But way out of price range as they wanted a couple of hundred bucks for it.

Makes one hell of a statement though.

Attachments

• conv_290920.jpg
    conv_290920.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 113

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back