• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Ceph Stuff...Lampwork bead

This is a piece of art called a lampwork bead.

I am not sure of the derivation of that, but I ended up really liking this little guy. He is a little silver octo crawling on the blue glass.

Attachments

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Here's a Little Something My Better-Half Made Me

I had this smugglers' cane for years - looked like a gentlemens' walking stick, but once the top was unscrewed, it turned out to be a hollow steel tube filled with coil-spring shock-absorbing glass test tubes. At any rate, an idiot colleague of mine was attempting to do some Fred Astaire action with this prop-toy years ago and dropped it, shattering the ABS plastic top portion. Rebecca managed to buy some antique mahogany, and secretly carved a stylized squid-top for the cane. Here it is:

Attachments

Ceph Stuff...Bangle

Yes Erich,

You are a lucky man to have such a wife that supports you in that way. I love the cane.

Maybe you should get her something like this bangle style bracelet below. It has suckers...

Attachments

Ceph Stuff...Balloons?

...And now, for something Completely different...

Somebody put on a helluva show in this ballooon sculpture of our preferred underwater pal. Must have been some kind of 'under the sea' prom theme.

Attachments

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle Nicole

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak