TONMOCON III

hey

i'm fairly new to the site but i voted new england because it's close to me but i will travel anywhere really as long as it's in the u.s.
i hope you decide to do it in 2008 because i'm anxious to go to one.

daddysquoc

Wonderpus
Registered
How about the National Aquarium in Baltimore? it's got a great nautilus display, and the harbor it's in has tons of hotels and exotic restaurants. they also have a GPO, but it's getting old now.

May cephalopods be bestowed eternal glory!!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
We're going to stick to our 2-year cycle for the official TONMOCONs. So, sometime in the spring or summer of 2009. It'll be here before we know it!

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Tintenfisch;110409 said:
OK. CIAC is scheduled for 7-11 September, in Spain, just to throw that bit of information out there...

That's 2009, not this year, right?

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I went trolling for names we know and came up with this ;>)

Steve O'Shea and Kat Bolstad at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand were the first to find evidence of cannibalism in A. dux, in a female caught in New Zealand waters. They published their findings in the New Zealand Journal of Zoology last year. But O'Shea suspected the cannibalism was accidental.

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Ranzan;110300 said:
i voted Seattle that way some of us Canadians can make it up relatively easy plus im always up for a dive:P

please be Seattle, PLEASE BE SEATTLE! I can get there!!! It'd be nice to actually show up to one of these things some time... well, maybe I can save up my money and fly to where ever it is this year
*cough* seattle *cough*

cephalopodcast;111553 said:
I would be interested in a conference in San Francisco. I know Monterey has already hosted once, but I'd like another excuse to go there. I'd also consider Seattle.

San Francisco! Everyone would be welcome to view my cuttles and I can give the grande tour of SF :lol:

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Totally! Daisy Hill is right across the Bay! Party at the Hill! New Steinhart - nautilus and GPO (maybe even a great place for the con)!