• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Dun dun dun.... TONMOCon VII

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Showing off my new handbag for TCON VII. I love having creative friends who need a project!
DSCN4419.JPG DSCN4420.JPG

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Love it!! Here is an update:

We are not official on the date yet but getting awfully close. PENCIL IN April 6 (Friday evening social), Saturday (Presentations), Sunday (some very cool tours being planned) at MBL Woods Hole.

I am looking into a few new features, including Vendor Tables. Already have some great presenters lining up -- PM me or email if you are interested; always good to know... but I will be putting out the call once we've locked in on the plan.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Well, I'm just waiting on the memo of intent... was expecting it by EOD Friday but looks like won't be until later next week at earliest. Still looking good for April 6-8, 2018... looking forward to shouting it from the rooftops. In the meantime.... :sleeping: :waiting:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Apparently pre-agreement dropping in the mail today... this is definitely going to happen, folks. Follow up coming soon...

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Will the registrations links be added here ( I assume it will be) or will it be with Woods Hole?
They will be provided here! (and probably both) -- I'm trying to give them a bit of breathing room; they are delayed in completing 2018 rates and contract templates. But, it's time enough to ping again, so I will do that now.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
...they are still working it out, but all parties remain committed. It's just a matter of them finalizing rates for 2018. Sorry for the continued delay but we'll get there!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guillermo Oro Marcos

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak