• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

looking for bimacs

any one have any bimacs or know where to find one. i had one and it passed a few months ago. now im ready for another. we only have two lfs and neither one of them know anything about octos. they both tell me that when they see them on the "list" it just says octopus and no one knows exactly what kind they are.

any help would be gratly appretiated.

Bobby,

Bimacs are nearing the end of their natural lifespan now. The current crop that most of us have were born in August, and at least one has already died of old age. If you bought one today you might have as little as a few weeks with it. There will probably be another crop available in the fall.

Dan

dwhatley;95328 said:
Dan,
I did keep a couple of Discus before reventuring into saltwater (last died about 6 months ago but some of the other critters keep my last FW running and preventing me from using it as a sump :cool2:) but the name spelling is different, the expert is Wattley, the novice is Whatley :tongue:

and the other novice (me) is watley!...lotta watleys, lotta different ways 2 spell it.

Well, I'm just glad neither of you spell it Whateley or we'd have to move this over to the :cthulhu: forum...

Monty,
I swear my use of the devil smilie was innocent. You may have noticed that some of the clan escaped to centers of higher learning in spite of the inbreeding. Besides, I married into the name :twisted:

dwhatley;96462 said:
Monty,
I swear my use of the devil smilie was innocent. You may have noticed that some of the clan escaped to centers of higher learning in spite of the inbreeding. Besides, I married into the name :twisted:

If I'm not mistaken, around these parts a suggestion that one might be related to Lovecraftian eldrich horrors is a positive thing, anyway. As opposed to, say, being related to Neil Diamond, for example...

Will anyone have aculeatus available? if so, when? I don't have a certain time in mind, I just want to know when aculeatus are available.

marinebio_guy;96970 said:
There is a chance I will have one or two at the first of July.

Crap. That's about when I'll be setting my tank up so right about then I should have around three months cycling time left. Oh well.

When will bimacs be available?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back