• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

I recieve one from Saltwaterfish.com tomorrow. They apparently still have them in stock. There is a $9 "fuel charge" on top of the manditory $79 minimum order.

I was told via email from the swf.com staff that they receive their octopuses from a collector in the Caribbean. Considering the ones I've seen from swf.com have false eye-spots like a Bimac, I assume they are O. Filosus, aka the Caribbean Two-Spot Octopus.

Hey guys and gals, the store i work at just got one in too. i dont know if im allowed to post that.... but i work at Pacific Reef in Fountain valley, Ca. im not sure what species it is but it was collected from "eastern asia". its about 10" from arm to arm when reaching with a mantle barely over an inch across. its just a mottled brown with no distinguishing marks that i noticed. just thought i'd give you all a heads up. i think its 59.99 Dont worry we dont make comission... :wink:

Pacific Reef
18926-A Brookhurst St.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 964-8899

I have a small TR Bimac if anyone is interested, its head is about nickle sized. I bought 2 yesterday (8/13/07) But now I think I only want to focus on 1.
I just want what I paid for it. 50.00

I will ship if interested. I am in Utah 84780

It's happened. One of the females has laid eggs. I counted about 40 but didnt make any effort to move her around to see into the back of the den. She is in a small vase. Very exciting. Zy

I'm glad to hear it Zane. My little Octopus laid eggs too, but I think they are going to be too small to keep. I've give it my best but I'm not putting my money any babies growing up.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back