We are re-starting the ceph availability program, and we've created a new forum to support requests. Please review the following before requesting a ceph.
- In order to qualify for ordering a ceph, you must start a thread in our TANK TALK forum, and include a photo of your ceph-ready tank, along with specifications (water temp, ph, etc.). Orders placed without an associated thread will be canceled and refunded. (Hint: tank must be 70F maximum and we recommend at least a 55 gallon tank plus sump for protein skimmer, etc.)
- Step 2, come back to this forum (Tomh Cephs) and post a new thread expressing your interest, along with a link to your tank specification thread mentioned above.
- Shipments are currently limited to the United States.
- Tomh accepts Paypal (other forms of payment TBD).
- Please allow 2-3 business days for order processing.
- Orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis. If you somehow place an order after we've run out of stock, your order will be canceled and refunded.
- All sales are otherwise final. Transport is best effort - we cannot guarantee survival on shipment. We will refund half of costs assuming well-documented description of the problem via email to [email protected].
- We remind you to review our cephalopod care ethics and guidelines.
- We will offer complete transparency about this program here in this forum (failures, successes, etc.).