[Octopus]: Baby Kraken!

LLynn1952

Cuttlefish
Registered
Playtime!
I was just about to put Rotten Tiny Dog and myself to bed when i saw your notification pop up. I had to go see what little It was up to, and it was so worth it! If anyone thinks these guys are just swimming snails ( no one on this site !!! 😄 ), all they have to do is watch videos/movies especially my favorites, watching them and their human, and they will never make that mistake again. Such a delight to see. Thank you, as always. Hope your Mothers Day was great!!!

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
I was just about to put Rotten Tiny Dog and myself to bed when i saw your notification pop up. I had to go see what little It was up to, and it was so worth it! If anyone thinks these guys are just swimming snails ( no one on this site !!! 😄 ), all they have to do is watch videos/movies especially my favorites, watching them and their human, and they will never make that mistake again. Such a delight to see. Thank you, as always. Hope your Mothers Day was great!!!
Thanks for your motivating words! The more positive comments I get, the more fun it makes this adventure for me! I had a great Mother’s Day with my daughters and my own Tiny Rotten Dogs- thoroughly spoiled by my husband and topped off with octopus playtime! I hope yours was just as wonderful!

Latest Posts