• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Very strange indeed....

Damn...I REALLY REALLY wanna go to that damn cove. Your tempting me, lol...if only that damn woman and family wouldn't have speared all those octopuses and saying they are Squids in a rude way with an attitude.
A number of people in this world hardly know ANYTHING about Octopus or squids...about 60% think Octopuses are squids...and squids are octopuses...while 40% think there the same animals. I would feel so sorry for watch those octopuses get speared, torchered to death...I REALLY hate watching them get speared...forced into a bag of sand...and then chopped up, or even worse....letting them be torchered by letting them sit in the sun all day on land with no help...god...and people who fish for octopuses just treat them as they would to anything. I's just like killing a human being...

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Maybe, but they have certain criteria, if you read the whole paper.
It something you could look into. Also, find out what the general rules are for fishing and for taking octos. There must be regulations and limits that govern your whole area.

Nancy

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HissHisss

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak