• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Seeking octopus

airshep

Hatchling
Registered
Hey! Been researching and collecting supplies for awhile now and I believe I'm finally ready to start my cephalopod adventure.
Only problem is I cant find a bimac for sale! Everyone is sold out and links from a decade ago are no good. Anyone know where I could get one?

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
Hey! Been researching and collecting supplies for awhile now and I believe I'm finally ready to start my cephalopod adventure.
Only problem is I cant find a bimac for sale! Everyone is sold out and links from a decade ago are no good. Anyone know where I could get one?
If you’re open to a different species, KP Aquatics has 4 very tiny briareus for sale. They are by far my favorite species (though I’ve never had a bimac)- very social and interested in everything happening in the room!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scandinavian_tentacles86

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak