• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

I can't give multiple likes so I will have to comment :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This will be the first "little" guy since Leggs I think. Which one (if any) are you shooting for? Three of them look slightly older than Yeti but the fourth seems to be a month or two older still. I don't think all of them are still available so the older one may have been absconded with by a local :biggrin2:. The last one they had found a home locally and, in spite of my encouragement, we have not seen it here.

:oops: As I was deleting the email for this thread subscription I realized you said octopuses:biggrin2:

I think you mean these two :biggrin2:

Attachments

• conv_300013.jpg
    conv_300013.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 119
  • conv_300014.jpg
    conv_300014.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 98
Hi, I am new to this site and looking for a source for Octopus hummelincki/filosus‎. I am in Florida, if anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!

I am in Florida,
Where in FL?
In Miami there is as local fish store that every time I have order an octopus from them it has turned out to be a hummilicki, but there is still no guarantee it will be one. Only problem with them is they are always adults so they dont last very long.

In Tampa. I know Rick at Tampa Bay Saltwater has dwarf octopus which I may still go with because it's so local, but I'd really like to try to be as specific as possible with what I'm getting. I know how hard that can be with this type of animal, but nonetheless.

Does anyone know what kind of Octopus Liveaquaria usually ships out for a future reference for myself? I know there would be no guarantee on the species but just a educated guess?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back