• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

Keith;119563 said:
ive checked a few sites. anybody know any of these places to be good?

http://www.reefscavengers.com

Saltwater Fish for sale

Tampa Bay Saltwater – America's #1 Live Rock for Reef Aquariums

let me know whats up guys

reef scavengers, I don't know about

saltwaterfishshop - read the first line of the main page - "This website is currently for sale" "We are currently NOT accepting orders. Your orders will go no where and will not be filled"
So I'm gonna guess probably not a good source :snorkel:

Richard at Tampabay Saltwater is sometimes hard to get ahold of, but I've done well with them in the past

i dunno about some of those sites though. i mean, what are you supposed to do if you order something, and then recieve something your tank isnt set up for or isnt big enough for?

Just placed an order from saltwaterfish.com, appears they have octo available. I really have my fingers crossed that its a hummelincki species, I believe Animal Mother said on some forum thats the species they regularly get in.

Octavarium;120016 said:
Just placed an order from saltwaterfish.com, appears they have octo available. I really have my fingers crossed that its a hummelincki species, I believe Animal Mother said on some forum thats the species they regularly get in.

Yup. At least that used to be the one they typically get in. The owner of SWF.com actually posted on here that they were getting their octos from Haiti. Now it appears they are selling O. briareus and they actually list it as such on the product page.

Baby O. briareus on Ebay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360063241758&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1123

Well....since the one place, saltwaterEarth.com that owed me a replacement vulgaris has not responded to any emails, I just ordered one from saltwaterfish.com. Good price. Cheaper than pick up out in PA.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back