• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

lexcanaves;118132 said:
Thanks dwhatley :smile: I'm still fresh meat here.

The store is:

Exotic Aquariums
7399 SW 40 ST
Miami, FL 33155
(305) 266-0978

They have a very active Octopus vulgaris left and the white-spotted east coast species. Anyone know what that might be?

Do they ship??

upon Nancy's suggestion, i am pasting this over from Octopus Prime's journal.

My apartment lease ends in June and it has been slowly becoming clear that Octopus Prime will outlive it. I have been talking to many of my friends about inheritting him, but only a few have experience keeping a SW tank, and none of them are currently running setups. I am waiting to hear back from a few friend's friends who may have cycled tanks already set up, but otherwise only one person has offered to become Prime's gaurdian after i have to leave, and he doesnt have a tank set up so i would need to move mine over to his house, no doubt causing a lot of die-off and a spike. Therefore, before it comes down to that, i would like to reach out the the community here. For anyone in the Central Mass area, there may be a free-to-a-good-home, but very mature Aculeatus becoming available this month. please let me know if youre responsible and interested.

I'm in agreement with Thales. The short form of their name is more meaningful than humerous. They have good pictures and write-ups but all that have commented bought once and never took them up on their, "we will make it up to you with your next order" verbal promise.

dwhatley;118708 said:
I'm in agreement with Thales. The short form of their name is more meaningful than humerous. They have good pictures and write-ups but all that have commented bought once and never took them up on their, "we will make it up to you with your next order" verbal promise.

Oh wow. Sorry about that guys. I saw them last night and had not seen that site listed. My bad. :frown:

dwhatley;118708 said:

I placed a $400 order with them a few years back and boy was that a disappointment. There large sizes were what most would consider nano. I ordered a large blue mushroom rock and it was maybe a 2"x3"rock with 4 shrooms???

jellyman;118723 said:
I placed a $400 order with them a few years back and boy was that a disappointment. There large sizes were what most would consider nano. I ordered a large blue mushroom rock and it was maybe a 2"x3"rock with 4 shrooms???

For about half that price I got missing stuff, unhealthy stuff and wrong stuff. Nothing lived more than a couple of weeks.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back