• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

Richard from Tampa Bay saltwater just informed me he has one baby octopus vulgaris in stock that he needs to ship asap, It is a hard to come by deal. He is selling it for 80 dollars, someone should really get this..

Richard of TBS (Tampa Bay Saltwater) has some octopuses available, including a vulgaris (for those of you with large tanks):

I have about 6-8 gulf dwarfs in stock I got the last 2 days diving...and one nice vulgaris from the keys in stock!

Please contact him if you're interested!

Nancy

hey im new here and many of u guys and girls mabye now that but i have a question , were can i guy like me found a bimac ? and get it to sweden if somboddy nows plz tell me

saltwaterfish.com has octopuses available for only 9.99, i have a feeling they are mercatoris though, because it says theyre from the caribbean and about an inch big..

If my limited observations are right, adult Mercs found from now until roughly the end of Feb will be full grown and either ready to brood or fully at the end of their life cycle. This is the beginning of stone claw season and seems to be the primary mating season for the Mercatoris as well. If you are looking for a pregnant female, now would be a good time to acquire one but otherwise the life span is likely to be weeks, not months.

I don't mean just that the photo is not of the actual octopus, I mean that it is a "stock" photo of "an octopus" and is not representative of the species for sale

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back