[Octopus]: El Diablo - O. vulgaris

Alrighty, I downloaded the longer video to youtube.
Now, doesn't that feel better :roll: :biggrin2:

If you use the film strip icon instead of the world link it will automagically embed to be automagically played on the TONMO site. You can limit viewing to subscribers or to people that have a link (ie you post it or send it somewhere) but won't be found by people querying Google or YouTube. This is a handy feature if you worry about comments when you show live animals being consumed. I've only used it once and have never had those kind of visitors but thought you might want to know the feature is there.

There is another option I try to remember to turn off (it is automatically checked) and that is the display related videos check box. It hurts nothing to leave it checked but you never know what is going to be related.

I saw Capt's subscription before signing in to TONMO tonight so I already saw it but watched again anyway :biggrin2:

Thanks D, eventaully I may figure it out :biggrin2:

I preformed a large water change yesterday. It was strange, I was not harrassed by Diablo. He made a very breif appearance then back to his den. He did not come out afterwards either. I have not seen him this morning. Needless to say this unusual behavior is making me nervious. I used a flashlight tt look into his den and he is breathing/moving. Anything "different" is a bit alarming. Will keep a close eye on him throughout the day. I know why this is happening, I had to go and mention we hit the 6 month mark. I may have jinxed myself. :hmm:

I decided to do some further checking. I got my toothbrush and thought if did some cleaning maybe he'd respond.
Needless to say...now he has 2 toothbrushes in his den.
I feel so much better.

DSCN1341.jpg

Yes, think you're. I am not going to feed him tonight. BTW he has made some very interesting eliminations today. My god, it looked like fat worms, I sucked it all out. I remember a while back his eliminations were like this, it's the crabs.

humm, yes I believe I think therefore I am :tomato:.

We see pretty chuncky poop from shrimp too and it is often very red so we know they eat the Cyclop-eeze (or at least something that is eating the Cyclop-eeze).

When I first got Isis her poop was all brown. Now I have been feeding Isis mainly fiddlers the last few days and her poop is brown with a lot of red too. I feed the crabs New Life Spectrum. That might have something to do with it.

I took some photos w/flash tonight, Diablo wasn't spooked a but. So many didn't look "right" because he smashes his mantle into the glass. Wow, he's been more active than usual today, dancing, head bobing at me and playing hide and seek.

DSCN1380.jpg

and I absolutely love this one
DSCN1381.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back