• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Dr. Snuggles (cuttlefish)

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
i need cuttle said:
well i just named the cuttle righty sent me today, His name is Dr. Snuggles, he is about 3/4 inch mantel lengh, ill post pics soon

very cool. and appropriate, too !

i wasnt the actualy one who named him, i let my little sister do it, and thats what she picked.

first one is the lil bugger seccond is his current home, a net breeder, and the last is his future home, it will lose the fish and the anemone

Attachments

• conv_288323.jpg
    conv_288323.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 90
  • conv_288324.jpg
    conv_288324.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 72
  • conv_288325.jpg
    conv_288325.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 79

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Dr. Snuggles "Friend to the animal world" was a character created by Jeffrey O'Kelly. Later turned into an animated program produced in Holland, English-language voice characterizations by the late Sir Peter Ustinov.

Personally, I like naming against type. Dr. Snuggles fits the bill perfectly for a voracious uber-predator.

:cuttle:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hmmmm...looks like I need to start a list of our Tonmo cuttles, like the list we have for octopuses!

Nancy

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Capital idea, Nancy! Our cuttle population seems to be increasing (particularly here in the States - thanks Righty!) and I think our finned-and-tentacled friends deserve their own list.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
OK, may take a few days to post it - I'll put the list at the top of this forum for now.

Don't forget that in the UK Mikey and Colin have a number of cuttles, so we're not just limited to this country.

Nancy

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantbey

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak