• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Considering getting a bimac octopus as pet

Space

Hatchling
Registered
I am very interested in taking on a bimac as a pet. Before I make the decision, I would like some input from current or past bimac owners on what I will need to make caring for an octopus a successful experience. I have done some research, but I would find the advice of someone who has cared for these creatures to be very valuable. I want to make sure I can be a suitable caretaker, and am curious what the costs, diets, and time/effort required are when considering getting a pet like an octopus. Thanks in advance!

Your best bet is to use the wealth of information here to find out how to properly care for a bimac, or any cephalopod. After you check that out, please post some follow up questions you might have. Good luck!

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back