Ceph stuff on eBay

Attachments

• conv_296112.jpg
    conv_296112.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 52
Cool. Lilly Pulitzer is my Moms good friend and neighbor in Palm Beach. Small world. I want to ask if she has that in a regular tie, as I don't wear bow ties. I have one from her that is pink with a cool coral pattern all over it.

It does not say but some kind of preservative I think because of the arm position. Formaldahyde really changes the texture and makes them feel like a rubber toy. It also makes the arms curl and freezes the position almost instantantly. If you pour it in quickly the arms can go everywhere with the water movement.

They have a regular listing and I don't know how they sell it for so little, acrylic is very expensive, you could never make an encasing cube for what it sells for on eBay.

humm, note that they will only offer a 1" thick service if you want them to do it.

Years ago Neal and I (and another crazy friend) experimented with making computer part Xmas decorations using ice cube trays and computer parts (my mother had some of the resin laying around that she donated to the project). We had a lot of fun (could have been influence by beverages) but the end result was not esthetically pleasing (also could have been beverage influenced though) and very milky.

Attachments

• conv_296251.jpg
    conv_296251.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 56

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back