Ceph items and jewelry collection...

I don't recall seeing these here before, but I may have missed them:

octopus jewelry

many expensive octo-themed jewelry bits, also spotted on pharyngula.

abstract octo lamp

The "website" link goes to a page that, for my linux/firefox setup, just seems to be some fancy flash animation but no links for further info, but this is really cool:

Ceph Stuff...Toys

OK, OK, so I'm a kid at heart.

Here is something I found in Target and I picked it up for a wopping $1.37!

It is a Matchbox Monsters set that has as the vehicle a nautical research vessel, and as the monster (wait for it...) a giant squid. When I say giant, I of course do not mean the Giant Squid, but instead the simple adjective of giant as it dwarfs the vehicle.

I am rooting on the squid...

Attachments

• conv_290022.jpg
    conv_290022.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 115
  • conv_290023.jpg
    conv_290023.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 156
Since I'm not selling this and just thought you guys would like this, I'm posting about this squid USB flash drive here. Hope I didn't make a mistake and post it in the wrong place.

usbsquid.jpg
The image is just too cute! Happy New Year to all Tonmo'ers and hope you all had a great holidays. 2007 is going to be the year we get another octopus hopefully!

Akyu

Donnerboy,
Can you give me a link for the stool? Did you happen to note if it came in a larger size? I need one to reach the top of Trapper's tank so it needs to be about 20" high and useable as a stool.
Thanks

Dawn, the lamp is one of the nicer looking of this style. I also bought one several years ago as a night light for my breakfast room.

dwhatley;85316 said:
Donnerboy,
Can you give me a link for the stool? Did you happen to note if it came in a larger size? I need one to reach the top of Trapper's tank so it needs to be about 20" high and useable as a stool.
Thanks

Dawn, the lamp is one of the nicer looking of this style. I also bought one several years ago as a night light for my breakfast room.

Sorry D,

But Design Toscano is no longer carrying that model. I wish they were though. I am constantly scanning the web and eaby so if I see one about, I'll post it.

Satan..I mean Santa brought me this little fun pack this year along with one of those nifty glass and brass octopus lamps that you see on eBay from time to time.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CAU11699lg.jpg

Is that a genuine cold-war-era antique, or more of a modern parody? I'm guessing it's a modern "urban outfitters overdoes retro early-60s-kitsch" toy... but it does remind me of actual "vintage" stuff like, say, the Thunderball board game...

In either case, I'm jealous.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back