Ceph items and jewelry collection...

I'll trade ya :wink: Pink does not go well in my kitchen (done in black and lobster) but she had to get pink since I was a pink freek when we were little kids.

Nix on the trade request, my sister-in-law included a white one in my stocking :razz:

Ohhh, I seriously want the pound puppy octopus family :frown: I used to collect the actual pups as a kid.

These aren't on ebay but I thought they might be of interest- this is my baby squid :biggrin2: I left home for college this year and I bought him from Amazon the week before I left as a little keepsake to calm my nerves. He's my first ceph plush toy... I want more!
http://www.wildtoys.co.uk/data/animal_toys/200x200/squiditsybitsy13cm.jpg
And wandering around my favourite kitchy little shop in London today (Aptly named octopus :biggrin2: Full of half useful/half cute things) I found these! I can't wait to get one although whether I use it or it just sits next to my tank looking pretty... :biggrin2:
octopusshop.com

Moved from eBay items thread to show long term availability - "D"

Attachments

• conv_295901.jpg
    conv_295901.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 153
Squidtopus Scrubby

I received the pink kitchen scrubby for Christmas in 2008, and it still works beautifully! After hearing two friends continually say them needed to get one as well, I finally gave them each one for Valentine's day this year (one white and one yellow) It's fantastic to find cephy stuff that's such good quality besides being fun!

Ring - Ceph arms?

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a ring this year (I get a new ring each anniversary) but where there is a will (and a couple of rings that no longer fit, could not be resized, were 14K gold and could be sold for the metal value) there is a way and I was able to get this one. It arrived today and I am very please with it inspite of the missing arms :biggrin2: I can't wear it until mid-June though.

I am glad I decided to post though as the price has dropped $50 and they DO have a price guarantee !

Attachments

• conv_296191.jpg
    conv_296191.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 172
It screams octopus to me so I wonder if the designer had that in mind but did not label it that way. In any case, it is different, affordable and I am pleased with it.

I used to have a beautiful Tatty Devine black octopus necklace but despite numerous repair jobs the head kept breaking. Eventually i gave up the ghost. I was gutted especially as I paid £45 for it. :-(

Attachments

• conv_296968.jpg
    conv_296968.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 154
  • conv_296969.jpg
    conv_296969.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 136
  • conv_296970.jpg
    conv_296970.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 138
  • conv_296971.jpg
    conv_296971.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 142

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back