Ceph items and jewelry collection...

While visiting the Natural History Museum in Santa Barbara, I had the chance to visit a local glass artist's studio. Seth Brayer spent a few years as an underwater photographer and makes some beautiful marine-themed pieces ranging from sculpture to jewelry. His octopuses are particularly nice! I have a necklace like the one attached (not a great pic, sorry) - these aren't up on his site yet but they're pretty reasonable at $20 and he guarantees them for life.

Attachments

• conv_294437.jpg
    conv_294437.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 128
Yep! Glad someone found a fun use for them. I THINK mine is still on my leather jacket but it has come off a couple of times. The people that have spotted it knew where to find the owner though :razz:

I know this thread was started back in 05 but those damn lamps they said you could find all the time for 20 bucks I have yet to find much cheaper than $50 I guess thier value has risen... and I have seen the Octo scrubbers, I was tempted they actually have an entire line of animal kitchen tools

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back