• You are viewing our Exotics and Rare Species forum. Please review our Forum Guidelines and Cephalopod Care Ethics Statement to ensure you are appraised of the dangers and considerations related to pursuing exotics and rare species as an aquarist. Threads in this forum are not featured on our homepage.
  • Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. To contribute to the discussion, register here, and perhaps Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.

Blue Ring Octopus

Hallo everyone! I'm from china. I was a accidental discovery that i found this place.
I want to share my octopus.
I feed it for two mouth.

2EEBA33F-4999-4FA3-8A43-CE75F1A9B940.jpeg

Attachments

• E7DA7953-D67E-4643-A8D9-D1988C55C8F8.png
    E7DA7953-D67E-4643-A8D9-D1988C55C8F8.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 8

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hi, welcome to TONMO! Yes, we can see the video, you uploaded it fine.

I've moved this thread to the Exotics forum, because of the species. I am sure you are aware this is a very deadly octopus, due to its highly lethal venom -- one bite can kill a human. It looks very healthy - for how long have you been keeping octopuses?

Hi, welcome to TONMO! Yes, we can see the video, you uploaded it fine.

I've moved this thread to the Exotics forum, because of the species. I am sure you are aware this is a very deadly octopus, due to its highly lethal venom -- one bite can kill a human. It looks very healthy - for how long have you been keeping octopuses?

I realy know the blue-ringed octopus is dangerous. I have keep it for two mouth,and i have keep octopus for two year.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hi @octkeeperfromchina, I wanted to follow up on this tank - how did things turn out with your blue ring?

I thought of this thread when listening to this story about what it feels like to be bitten and poisoned by a blue ring! :shock: