• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Blue Ring Octopus

Hallo everyone! I'm from china. I was a accidental discovery that i found this place.
I want to share my octopus.
I feed it for two mouth.

2EEBA33F-4999-4FA3-8A43-CE75F1A9B940.jpeg

Attachments

• E7DA7953-D67E-4643-A8D9-D1988C55C8F8.png
    E7DA7953-D67E-4643-A8D9-D1988C55C8F8.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
Hi, welcome to TONMO! Yes, we can see the video, you uploaded it fine.

I've moved this thread to the Exotics forum, because of the species. I am sure you are aware this is a very deadly octopus, due to its highly lethal venom -- one bite can kill a human. It looks very healthy - for how long have you been keeping octopuses?

Hi, welcome to TONMO! Yes, we can see the video, you uploaded it fine.

I've moved this thread to the Exotics forum, because of the species. I am sure you are aware this is a very deadly octopus, due to its highly lethal venom -- one bite can kill a human. It looks very healthy - for how long have you been keeping octopuses?

I realy know the blue-ringed octopus is dangerous. I have keep it for two mouth,and i have keep octopus for two year.

Hi @octkeeperfromchina, I wanted to follow up on this tank - how did things turn out with your blue ring?

I thought of this thread when listening to this story about what it feels like to be bitten and poisoned by a blue ring! :shock:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back