• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New to the tonmo I'm going to be owning a southern blue ring soon

Dan171903

Hatchling
Registered
Hi any help information would be really appreciated I've got a southern blue ring coming in 3 months , got a 85ltr tank on cycle with a eheim ecco pro 130 external dry wet filter pump system and a internal heater that will be covered I've secored the top and is completely escape prove I'm just wondering do I need anything else like a protein skimmer , power head or anything else, I own venomous snake so the risk of owning one I already know about Don't get bit simple haga .

Do you get algae problems if so how can you treat it also tank mates I've read alot and researched as much as I can but you can't beat information and help from someone that has experience with these this is my setup in picture thanks also best decore to use thanks
inbound8530666740940807006.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back