• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Aculeatus Hatchlings

You can try soaking all the food in the Cyclop-eeze just before feeding. For my briareus (large egg, benthic) hatchlings, I seed the tank with a mixture of Cyclop-eeze and Frozen oyster egg and then let whatever I am going to feed sit in the remaining saltwater and thawed mixture. Since one of mine will turn upside down and troll the surface, I suspect it might help for the peligics as well.

I realize its too late for this batch of paralarvae, but if you or anyone else has any octos that lay eggs I am doing a graduate project on the paralarvae. The only issue is that I need the eggs before they hatch. I have tanks and everything setup so it would be relatively easy for me to get them on short notice. Any help that I could get with this would be very much appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back