• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

24g Nano, what are my options???

JVPredds8

Hatchling
Registered
Im not a complete newbee and have been doing some extensive reaserch for my new 24g Nano. The delema I seem to have run into is that there arnt many octipus or cuddlefish if any at all that will be abble to live in my tank due to its size. I kind of figured this before purchasing the tank, but I thought there might be something unique cool and fun to watch other than just some coral, anemone, snails, crabs and small passive fish. I just want like a nice center piece to my tank, like somthing that has cool hunting habits, it wouldnt bother me if it liked to hide all the time either, as long as once aand a while I got to see a glimse of mother nature at its finest right in my own room. Any suggestion would help, thanks all.

Oh my God I think I have found my new calling in life lol, I am going to give raising a sepia bandensis a shot. I have always loved cuttle fish but never knew they came in that size. It might be perfect for the kind of tank I want to put together but I will have to do some research. Thanks for the suggestions!

You could try a sea horse - check out meleves reef - the guy who builds all the sumps, he has a nano with a seahorse, and a video to boot. Very cool.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back