Would you come to TONMOcon at Monterey, Aug. 5-7, 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TONMOcon

We knew we moved to California at a good time in our lives! TONMOcon, we're on our way! My husband and I would love to attend.

I would love to come visit and meet the people behind the screen, but the summer is the busiest time of year for Archaeological digging.
We have such a short window up here as the permafrost only stays down deep for about 3 months.

So, I'll sit up here in the dirt and send my thoughts. :smile:

BTW,

I am about 1.5 hours north of Monterey (near Oakland), so if the Metesepia is still alive (or the bandensis are interesting) everyone is welcome is welcome to stop by and see it before or after the con!

I wish...

I would definitely go, but I have a lot of things to do. Besides, as of now, I don't have the moneterial resources to get to Monterey Bay, CA. I have a lot of college work to finish up, and I'm doing experimentation religiously, in order to find a substance that would be able to strengthen the immune system to the extent in which it would be able to fight off diseases such as AIDS and Malaria. I really wish that I'd be able to go, yes that I do, but I can't. Be sure to post pictures. ^_^

Peace,

-Deebz-

Unless something disasterous comes up I plan on being there.
I haven't been around TONMO in recent months, swamped with projects of the non-cephlopod kind.
-Chris

I really wish I could make it, but we will be in the process of moving. For those close to Baltimore, Southwest airlines has some pretty cheap flights from BWI to San Jose if you book early enough.

Sharon

Its true I don't post very much at all on here and most of you don't even know who I am, but I would love to come and Monterey is just a short trip for me. Is it all right for us to bring other people? Friends and family?

I think the convention is a great idea -- especially since it will be in Monterey. I look forward to interdigitating carpal pads with everybody.

Dr. Gilly and 32 other yeses - many with family and friends! Everyone is welcome! Room size is the only limit on participation!

Warning: boring logistical stuff ahead! To make sure we reserve a large enough room, I'm going to have to start asking about real numbers attending, and who wants to attend all the science and aquarium talks. Soon, we'll have reservations or registration up. This will help keep the room currently reserved at the Monterey Convention Center.

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back