• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

What's your current octopus status?

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
just a few months away from having cephs again :smile:

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
April 18th will be 9 months for G2!!! He loves those large prawn they sell at Cosco! If I didn't have Elmer living in my 44 gal pentagon, I would have 2 but Jess is attached!

Carol

Black96WS6

GPO
Registered
corw314 said:
April 18th will be 9 months for G2!!! He loves those large prawn they sell at Cosco! If I didn't have Elmer living in my 44 gal pentagon, I would have 2 but Jess is attached!

Carol

9 months, that's pretty good, congrats! Is that G2 in your avatar?

silverarm

Blue Ring
Registered
Wow, so may people in-process. We're going to have a small population explosion of ceph owners in the near future. :smile:

My tank is all setup and just finishing up the cycle. I'm keeping a close eye on all the tests and picking up a brittle star tonight after work. If I can ever find a camera to borrow, I'll post pictures.

So close I can almost taste it! Er...um...perhaps that's not the best choice of words. :wink: Personally, I've had octopus sushi before, and I'd really prefer them alive and swimming.

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Registered
About darn time!

silverarm said:
Wow, so may people in-process. We're going to have a small population explosion of ceph owners in the near future. :smile:

The explosion begins tomorrow morning!

Dan

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Does this mean that Octopets is shipping now?

And Carol, congratulations on keeping G2 so long. I'm looking forward to new pics. How big is he now?

Nancy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PmZkilla

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak