TONMOCON II - T minus One Month!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Only one month to go before our second TONMO convention! We'll be at the Mote Marine Laboratory in the NEW PASS ROOM on Sunday June 24th, 2007. The room has been made available to us courtesy of Mote!! Thank you Mote!

Dr. Steve O'Shea will be our featured speaker, with several presentations from other key contributors throughout the day. Click here for the current agenda. If you intend to join us, please reply to this thread!

Thales;95312 said:
Be there I will be.

Greg, was that a yes? I hope so!

If you meant me, it is a "no"...which I am not at all happy about. Work has really sucked this year, and with Shanlyn in school full time again, we need to conserve the greenbacks.
I am most displeased.

Erich,
I hope we are not to expect a "High Anxiety" performance :wink:

Neal and I are waiting for our hotel confirmation and permission to take vacation. We are in the 95% category of YES!

Does anyone need a ride from Tampa Airport or Atlanta?

Neal and I plan to be driving from Gainesville, GA (north of Atlanta) and will pass through Tampa. If anyone needs a ride to Mote or a nearby hotel, let me know by direct email, [email protected]

Also if anyone can use a ride down but not back (we will continue down to the keys for a couple of days and won't be returning until Wednesday), we have room for a passenger or two.

And my final offer :wink:, if anyone is making a 2 day drive and wants to stop over in Gainesville, I have a spare bedroom.

took the plunge

well, I officially paid for plane tickets, so I'll see you in Florida! :biggrin2:

I'll probably be sleep-deprived and frazzled, since it's a bit of a whirlwind tour-- around 24 hours of air travel between Thursday and Monday, since I'll be at a wedding in New York on Friday... Hopefully, there will be sufficient coffee available...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back