TONMOCON II - T minus One Month!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Thales;95312 said:
Be there I will be.

Greg, was that a yes? I hope so!

If you meant me, it is a "no"...which I am not at all happy about. Work has really sucked this year, and with Shanlyn in school full time again, we need to conserve the greenbacks.
I am most displeased.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Erich,
I hope we are not to expect a "High Anxiety" performance :wink:

Neal and I are waiting for our hotel confirmation and permission to take vacation. We are in the 95% category of YES!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Does anyone need a ride from Tampa Airport or Atlanta?

Neal and I plan to be driving from Gainesville, GA (north of Atlanta) and will pass through Tampa. If anyone needs a ride to Mote or a nearby hotel, let me know by direct email, [email protected]

Also if anyone can use a ride down but not back (we will continue down to the keys for a couple of days and won't be returning until Wednesday), we have room for a passenger or two.

And my final offer :wink:, if anyone is making a 2 day drive and wants to stop over in Gainesville, I have a spare bedroom.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
took the plunge

well, I officially paid for plane tickets, so I'll see you in Florida! :biggrin2:

I'll probably be sleep-deprived and frazzled, since it's a bit of a whirlwind tour-- around 24 hours of air travel between Thursday and Monday, since I'll be at a wedding in New York on Friday... Hopefully, there will be sufficient coffee available...

Latest Posts