TONMOCON II: August '06 Update

PurpleTentacle

GPO
Registered
I will certainly try. I'll be trying to relocate to San Diego in November/December and probably starting a new job, so all sorts of things could mess up plans between now and June. I'll try to include a trip to Florida in my summer plans though. Always wanted to see what the hype concerning that state is all about.

jc45

GPO
Registered
Mmmmmmaaaaaybe I will be there... It all depends. Around that time, I might be down in Florida taking a marine neuroscience course (with cephs!) so I might be able to go if it's on a weekend or something... Anyway, I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO...! :bugout:

Joey

Hallelujah, an East Coast TONMOcon at last! 'Course Noo Yawk -- or even New England -- would've been better for me, but I'm not complaining because it's still feasible. June would be good because the stifling heat and hurricanes don't kick in till July & August. And since Evan (now a college freshman) finishes his school year in early June, we may even be able to make it a family trip, leaving early so we can make it a two or three-day drive with a couple of stopovers.

So, where specifically did you have in mind? Marineland and its environs would seem to be the most logical venue:

Marineland Website

What do you think?

Re-surfacing after way too long in the abyss,
Tani

Latest Posts