• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
With the new TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button, you can now see the subject title of the latest posts on TONMO.com with the click of a button, no matter where you are surfing on the Internet. Example:

To make this work, first get the Google Toolbar.

Then, simply click here to install the TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button.

Enjoy!

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Custom Buttons Not Available for Your Operating System

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

(this is firefox on the mac, haven't tried the linux firefox I usually use... why I can't use my linux laptop is a long and tragic story I won't pester you with...)

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Registered
I added it to my toolbar this morning but it isn't showing me new posts (the latest one it gives me is from 6 AM). Is that a hiccup that can be overcome or is this just no substitute for a real-time RSS reader?

Dan

PS - Monty, not all titles are available in Betamax--err, Apple :smile:

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
DHyslop;80819 said:
PS - Monty, not all titles are available in Betamax--err, Apple :smile:

That comment will be back to bite you when you're trying to decide on buying a blu-ray or an hd-dvd in a few months :bonk: :razz:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I'm having the same problem Dan... not sure what it is but I'm troubleshooting... will report back when I find a solution!

Monty i feel your pain as it doesn't work for opera either. almost makes me want to do something crazy like go back to IE.......... ok that moment of insanity is gone. but hey it would be nice if it worked for firefox or opera.

on second thought i see neil young on the screen shot---talk about malicious pop-up ads

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
bigGdelta;80822 said:
on second thought i see neil young on the screen shot---talk about malicious pop-up ads

A younger Neil, perhaps, but certainly not that grand young man of singer/songwriters. You are cruelly deluded by the Antisquid, my friend...

:no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond::no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
...still working this. My next step is a certain software upgrade over the weekend; will see if this addresses the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll let you all know here in this thread when I've validated it's fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conor Henry

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak