TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
With the new TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button, you can now see the subject title of the latest posts on TONMO.com with the click of a button, no matter where you are surfing on the Internet. Example:

googlebutton.PNG

To make this work, first get the Google Toolbar.

Then, simply click here to install the TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button.

Enjoy!

Custom Buttons Not Available for Your Operating System

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

(this is firefox on the mac, haven't tried the linux firefox I usually use... why I can't use my linux laptop is a long and tragic story I won't pester you with...)

I added it to my toolbar this morning but it isn't showing me new posts (the latest one it gives me is from 6 AM). Is that a hiccup that can be overcome or is this just no substitute for a real-time RSS reader?

Dan

PS - Monty, not all titles are available in Betamax--err, Apple :smile:

DHyslop;80819 said:
PS - Monty, not all titles are available in Betamax--err, Apple :smile:

That comment will be back to bite you when you're trying to decide on buying a blu-ray or an hd-dvd in a few months :bonk: :razz:

Monty i feel your pain as it doesn't work for opera either. almost makes me want to do something crazy like go back to IE.......... ok that moment of insanity is gone. but hey it would be nice if it worked for firefox or opera.

on second thought i see neil young on the screen shot---talk about malicious pop-up ads

bigGdelta;80822 said:
on second thought i see neil young on the screen shot---talk about malicious pop-up ads

A younger Neil, perhaps, but certainly not that grand young man of singer/songwriters. You are cruelly deluded by the Antisquid, my friend...

:no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond::no_diamond: :no_diamond: :no_diamond:

...still working this. My next step is a certain software upgrade over the weekend; will see if this addresses the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll let you all know here in this thread when I've validated it's fixed.

I just installed IE7 today and the toolbar button seems to be working with it. Its not real-time, but posts within an hour or two show up.

Dan

Interesting, and thanks. I have IE7 and my feed is several days old. I've read that some people need to uninstall / reinstall the button. I will try that, but also need to upgrade the feed software itself.

I'm at a bit of a loss... I've updated our forum software, still not at all getting what I'd expect. I'll still play around with this but it could take some time... My apologies!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back