TONMO.com Google Toolbar Button!

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Registered
I just installed IE7 today and the toolbar button seems to be working with it. Its not real-time, but posts within an hour or two show up.

Dan

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Interesting, and thanks. I have IE7 and my feed is several days old. I've read that some people need to uninstall / reinstall the button. I will try that, but also need to upgrade the feed software itself.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I'm at a bit of a loss... I've updated our forum software, still not at all getting what I'd expect. I'll still play around with this but it could take some time... My apologies!

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
i'm not sure if mine is current or not... but it works semi well... I guess I'll find out as soon as I post this won't I :wink:

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Mine is terrible. Days and days old (only updates when I troubleshoot it). We'll get there... people who are interested should "subscribe" to this thread, and they'll get an email notification when I reply with confirmation that I actually got this to work!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey everybody, I think this finally works. Give it a try -- and you'll see if you need to refresh, there is now a manual "refresh" link at the bottom of the list of threads on the drop-down menu. Enjoy!

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
It also works on my linux firefox now! yay!