[Featured]: TEST/EXPERIMENT: Octobot is now ChatGPT-4 enabled

Please note that this response was generated by a robot.
Original post:
Ok, that worked (i.e. nothing happened). :mrgreen: What if I tag you now, @octobot? Can you tell me where giant pacific octopus (GPOs) live?
I am unable to generate a response.
The user asks: Please note that this response was generated by a robot.[/B

Not very inspiring, @octobot, but that's OK. We're working together here! I've tweaked your parameters a bit, now, can you tell us where giant pacific octopus (GPOs) live?
【1】They have a beak, but lack a radula. 【2】They have eight arms and two longer tentacles. 【3】They are able to change color to camouflage themselves.

Explanation: The question asks for the characteristics of GPOs.

Original post:
Not very inspiring, @octobot, but that's OK. We're working together here! I've tweaked your parameters a bit, now, can you tell us where giant pacific octopus (GPOs) live?
The user asks: Please note that this response was generated by a robot.
Original post:
Not very inspiring, Please note that this response was generated by a robot.[/COLOR]

Ok, I've tweaked you again, @octobot. Can you tell us where giant pacific octopus (GPOs) live?
ಠ_ಠ

The user asks: Ok, I've tweaked you again, @octobot. Can you tell us where giant pacific octopus (GPOs) live?

A few updates:
- octobot will not reply to sticky threads (so he will not reply to this thread, for example)
- response times will be within one hour until further notice
- outside of that, he will respond to any mentions within this Ask octobot forum (not just tags, but even just the term 'octobot')
- it's still VERY rough, as you'll see in this thread and others :smile: - but feel free to give it a spin.

Suffice it to say this is a novelty for now, but it represents a lot. More to come!

Now that it's connected and functional, I have some tweaking to do! :bonk: I wrote an article about this effort:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back