• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[Featured]: TONMO.com - 20th Anniversary!!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Tonmo20_4.png

Last edited:

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I also made it into an sure how it will look reduced I could not attach the .ico file so would have to send via email if you want it (The icon I made is 96x96 if that is too large let me know) or you can convert the png on-line here: ICO Convert - Create Icons From PNG & JPG Images Online

I can also change colors -- to an extent. The graphic is actually made from a font so there are more limitations than for actual graphics.

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
Congratulations Tony! I am SO proud to be a part of this amazing community! I have expanded my knowledge base and skills considerably because of TONMO! I’ve made friends for life, I’ve taken what I’ve learned here and used it to help educate about cephalopods. My daughters have been inspired at our conventions, their lives have been touched by so many amazing ideas. I just can’t thank you enough, Tony, for the difference TONMO has made to my life!!! I never would have kept an octopus- my lifelong dream- if this community didn’t exist!

LONG LIVE TONMO.com!!!

mournblade

Blue Ring
Registered
Just a lurker here for lo! these many years, but I wish TONMO a happy anniversary!

EDIT: That said, I require more giant squid and even more colossal squid. Just saying.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grantbey

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak