• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Sunday Comics

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
opened the paper and saw this..... also found it online, so i didnt have to scan anything...

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
My, my...all that rain! We got back from our house in Mexico last week...jeez...85 degrees with a nice breeze off the ocean...
sorry, just had to rub it in! :smile:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
you guys arent kidding about the rain....instead of the roughly 3inches of rain in an average may, we got dumped on with 10+.... on the bright side, the 4-5 yr drought is gone.....

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
this isnt cephy, but i have to throw it in because it confirms EXACTLY what ive been telling people for years.... its nice to have my rants confirmed....(or at least have company in being crazy)

daily laughter is so much more important than accurate facts... (i guess they have neither)

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
I've attached this weekend's edition of Skylock Fox, with a true or false quiz about octopuses for the youngsters... answers are below, upside down...enjoy!

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHF8

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak