My first O. Hummelincki

I just got half of a five gallon bucket full of macro-algae & the assorted mollusks/crustaceans that came with it. Awesome! Now I can get my own little culture going of live food for what ever I might need it for. (i.e. sea horses for my wife, or baby octopus for me)

After completely octopus proofing the sump and arranging everything to the way I wanted it, I successfully moved Bubbles into the 55 gallon sump. I also finished completely octopus proofing the main tank.

Bubbles' new home.

Attachments

• conv_296803.jpg
    conv_296803.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
I came home and found Bubbles sitting about mid level on the far left of the tank above the macro-algae just chillin'. She didn't eat last night so I'm hoping this is her telling me to feed her.

Attachments

• conv_296804.jpg
    conv_296804.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
  • conv_296805.jpg
    conv_296805.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
Bubbles came out of the rock work and quickly took the shrimp tonight. I guess she was feelin' the hunger lol. She seems to really enjoy this new tank that she has all to herself.

As I was taking off the two inner doors of the stand so that I could better view Bubbles, the noise I was making drew Bubbles from the rocks. She perched on the out cropping and watched me until I finished. Once the noise stopped, she went back in. I thought that was cute.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back