international ceph day

moonjelly

Hatchling
Registered
*laugh*

As a vegetarian I find the baconopod less disturbing than actual calamari :smile: I don't have the right ingredients, though. We'll have to settle for having octodogs at dinner-unless anyone has other fun ideas for ceph food? (with no *actual* cephalopods hurt in the making of such...)

And now I know what I want for my birthday cake next june.

Happy Ceph Apprecation Day!

I missed ICAD by a day - I'm in land-locked Tajikistan, but today I learned that there are lovely ammonite fossils to be found in the capital city (which is almost as large as San Francisco). My phone does not have a camera, so I have to wait to take a picture of my favorite. It is an obvious ammonite, with the outside unfinished and cut and polished to expose the chambers inside, with four individual geodes in the chambers. I'll buy it and post a picture so we can speculate over distance and drinks about which one it is. :earlyammo:goniatite:ceratite::ammonite:

Angus and I stalked the rarely-seen Pamir mountains tree octopus but a golden eagle snatched it up and flew off with it in its talons before he could get a picture. :tentacle1:

Melissa

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I keep waiting for that pan to get cheaper on eBay but I think I can manage the baconopod!

Latest Posts