• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

interesting programs on in december...

Na'fel

Cuttlefish
Registered
I work at KQED in the SF bay Area and there are a few shows coming up which may interests Ceph lovers. Your losal PBS station will probably have it also in the same month, but maybe not on the same day.

Sunday 12.18 KQED 9
8:00 Nature Encountering Sea Monsters. Cephalopods inhabit a world where cannibalism is a daily practice, mating can involve amputation, trickery is rife and size means everything - and nothing. CC ST

also
Wednesday 12.28 KQED 9
8:00 Window to the Sea features stories from four of America's leading aquariums—Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, Monterey Bay Aquarium, the New England Aquarium and theWaikiki Aquarium—profiling the dedicated and fascinating people who work behind the scenes.

if i see anything else of interest on related subjects i will let you folks know.

SEA MOONNNNSTEERSSSSS!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back