• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Ink

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
She's not eating any more...... :frown: :frown:

Still holed up in her cave....Note I have given up on Ink being a he....I tried to entice her waving a crab right in front of her cave and not even the slightest interest. I do think she's either had the eggs and is protecting them or is going to. She has the shells crammed to the door of the cave.

Carol

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Thats sad to hear Carol :frown: looks like shes really going through sesenence. Well look on the bright side, if the eggs are fertile and you have lots of amphipods, maybe you can raise a few. :smile:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Sorry to hear this, Carol.

Guess it's a good thing that you went ahead and got Lil' Pumpkin.

Nancy

Latest Forum Posts