• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

I Need Tank

muskox

Blue Ring
Registered
Does anyone know of a place that sells really cheap tanks. I am planing on a 30-40 gal witch isn't that much but my wallet is :sink::goodbye: One of my tanks is holding fiddler crabs. Another one is being turned into a sump and two others are for reptiles ( with one living in it :wink: ). Can anyone help me or is it impossible to find one cheap.

Thanks

Try craigslist, or in some areas there is a group called freecycle which you could google to check. I have a 40 gallon that i'm looking to get rid of that I could give to you for free, but I doubt you'd want to pay shipping accross the country for something that big, but then again, I dont know how much the shipping will be.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
You can also try eBay or your local reef clubs for a used tank. California and FL seem to have the highest quantity of used tanks available.