• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

here comes my painting

Hello my ceph-friends :biggrin2:

I am painting from time to time and thought I should share my latest painting with you. It shows 5 cuttles and it was done with oil + acrylic paint on a 70 x 100 cm canvas...
I don't have any title for it yet - so suggestions are welcome :smile:

And here it is

TK

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Well, I did not know one could do that Kevin, thanks!

Brilliant painting. PLEASE try and take a full on view and submit it to the Gallery.

Oh such talent..... :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

Phil

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Never knew to do that either...thanks for the tip!!
Fantastic painting...love the use of light...magical !!
greg

Thanks, thanks, thanks :notworth: ... happy you liked it

Oohh, this poor thing still doesn't have any name :|

I took some front-view-pictures, but had problems with light reflections. It either was too dark (no colors) or too bright (shiny and no colors) :bugout:. One pic is ok and was submitted to the gallery ... The real painting is much nicer though, so you have to come here to see it :mrgreen:

Cheers,
TK

Hello :biggrin2:

Attention please! :mrgreen:
I'm proudly presenting my new painting here (hope the imagefile is visible). It's oil on canvas (70 x 100 cm) and shows a cuttle and a poor crab, seahorses, jellyfishes, seastars, a lionfish, a ray and some :goldfish: ...

Suggestions on a title for this one are greatly appreciated :notworth:...

Cheers,
TK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak